You are invited to a blog hop! Follow links to author blogs where you collect phrases to assemble a complete passage, and you could win:
- Your choice of a Kindle or a Nook!
- $25 worth of your choice of books!
- Other prizes along the way that individual authors offer on their blogs!
In addition, you will find recipes, gardening tips, and good books along the way.
Come on along! To enter the blog hop:
- “Like” my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blackbirch-Woods/159482857441121
- Then, click on the “Authors in Bloom Blog Hop” Button here:
You will spend some time hopping from blog to blog, collecting the passage phrases. Each blog will also give you a recipe, a gardening tip, or other “freebie” for participating. Be sure to check out their books—you may find a great Summer read. After completing, you could win a Kindle or a Nook!
- A gardening tip: Plantings near masonry work or concrete sometimes begin to do poorly because the soil becomes alkalinized by the presence of the lime in the concrete. If rhododendrons or azaleas are looking poorly, test the soil-- it may need acidifying by the addition of manure or coffee grounds.
- My recipe is on my recipe blog, just in time for summer: Easy Mango Ice Cream!
- My giveaway: A free e-book version (any format) of Blackbirch Woods. The winner will be chosen at random from those who "Like" the Facebook page.
- My assigned phrases for the blog hop:
Line 88: Romance and love, birds and bees,
Line 89: It’s all about the connection.
To be eligible for the grand prize, copy each short, numbered phrase posted on each author's blog post and assimilate them into the complete passage: “Authors in Bloom,” a vignette about a women’s personal growth and empowerment.
Here is the next author blog for you to visit:
Have fun, best of luck, and get hopping!